Our employees are our best invest
We offer comprehensive solutions in close cooperation with our customers. We develop the competences of our people since our employees are our best invest. We meet all international environmental protection requirements.
Every organizational unit and employee is responsible within the framework of the allotted tasks for ensuring the implementation of our policies. In order to ensure sustained economic success and so remain a competent partner to our customers, we apply the principle of continuous improvement of our procedures, processes and products.
- We permanently observe the processes of waste-management, recycling, emissions, water and energy usage
- We decreased the energy demand for manufacturing our products by more than 15 % in the last four years
- We support the activities of the WWF (and other non-profit organizations) with donations
- Our 11 Watt low beam projector module was characterized by the European Commission as an ecological innovation, since it is able to reduce CO2 emissions by 1 g/km
- All plants are ISO 14001:2004 certified
- Interactive training sessions on sustainability topics
- Individual education and training programs
- Company pension plans
- Flexible working hours
- Various health programs
The complex challenges we face in our daily routine can only be mastered by specialized, interdisciplinary teams. Engaged and motivated people work at Marelli Automotive Lighting, more than 1,900 engineers are dedicated to research and development. Together we offer comprehensive solutions from the first consultation up to the series start and beyond.
More about our principles and philosophy
Sustainable processes in quality management as well as environmental protection is one of the important company requirements of Marelli Automotive Lighting. For improving our high standards we control and optimize continuously our projects.
We are never satisfied as long as we didn’t succeed in finding the optimum solutions for our customers – related to efficiency and environmental aspects. We do not only want to be better but also continuously setting shiny examples with our principles.